CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

four new cards !







I made these cards today for a challenge in one of my scrapping groups...the first one is for a friend in California that hasn't been to the scrapping club in awhile..Her favorite color is purple..
The second one is for my youngest son..He enjoys playing his guitar so I thought a card just for the heck of it would be a nice surprise..
The third one isn't for anyone inparticular...Just made it to have on hand..
The last one is for my little Carson boy... He is very curious about butterflies, moths, and just about anything that can be considered a bug of some sort.. I think he will love this little card..the butterfly is on a spring so it bops around... thanks for looking..



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Rita great job love the you rock card ..but there all great